|RETREAT IN NORTHERN ITALY
In Venice researching our Italy retreat!
Il Castello in Marano is 30 min from Milan’s big airport Malpensa and 20 min from Lake Maggiore. Their website is www.castellodimaranoticino.it and it can be translated by clicking when you see site listed on google. This is a special villa from the 1170`s in northern Italy that has been lovingly restored to house elegant bedrooms, living-sitting areas,dining indoor and out, modern kitchen updates and spectacular grounds. I have visited and chosen it for my next yoga retreat.
There are tranquil areas to either walk or sit and yet close by are antique villages, boat excursions to the islands on Lake Maggiore, local markets for food and fashion. All these activities are doable in our free afternoons……..or not! The Castello is situated close to a big airport\ train station and you can include many pre or post retreat visits such as Venice, 3 hours by train. We can communicate and set up agendas together for these other places especially if you are travelling alone.
Mornings will be dedicated to your yoga practice as I guide you in my style of effortlessness. My studies with Diane Long and Louise Simmons have enhanced this style of teaching and practice. Now I want to pass this work on to you.Space will be limited!
Sample Retreat Day Schedule:
- 8:00-9:00 am. Breakfast consisting of fruit, croissants, tea, coffee.
- 9:30-12:30 Yoga class. Please bring your own yoga mat.
- 1:00- Big meal of the day inside or in garden weather wise.
- 2:00-Excursions to nearby sights or relaxing,walking,biking to village.
- 6:30 Light evening meal.Free time to hang out or watch Italian TV or listen to music.
- Cost: $1500 includes seven nights accommodation, -two single beds to a room with modern en-suite bathroom. Three meals a day and wine with supper. Six three hour a day yoga classes. An interchange of emails so we can meet each other and plan will be available.
- Not included: Not included are the transfers to and from airport but can be arranged beforehand. Any special excursions that cost. Space is limited so please register early. A deposit of $400 is due at time of registration and the remaining amount is due May 15, 2017. Deposit is non-refundable unless you find a participant to take your place. It is highly advisable to purchase travel insurance. To register or for more information contact Ani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This could be you traveling after the retreat..who knows where!!!