Historical south west France Yoga Retreat Sept. 3 to 10, 2016.
This year we will be in same amazing area famous for Cathar, Templers and Mary Magdelene history but staying at La Maison des Templiere as it is closer to larger village and has a WOODEN yoga floor!!
La Maison is a unique place in the heart of L^Haute Vallee,surrounded by forests and mountains with the River Aude flowing beside it. The hotel also a small pool,gardens,fountains and fruit orchards. Accompanying this tranquil setting is the superb traditional French cuisine along with international specialaties of various chefs. Meals can be served in the dining room,terrace or garden.
In the afternoons after our morning yoga we have many choices of activities. Guided tours are non forgetable with their rich history and unbelievable scenery. There are many close by small towns to visit or you just might decide to chill and stay by pool.Hiking either mountains or walking along river paths is also a choice. So make your yoga week whatever you need most-the choice is yours!!
Mornings will be dedicated to your yoga practice as I guide you in my style of effortlessness. My studies with Diane Long and Louise Simmons have enhanced this style of teaching and practice. Now I want to pass this work on to you.
Space will be limited!
Sample Retreat Day Schedule:
- 8:00-9:00 am. Le petit dejeuner consisting of fruit, croissants, tea, coffee.
- 9:30-12:30 Yoga class. Please bring your own yoga mat.
- 1:00- Out to sightsee with guide and a lunch place, tour on your own, or chill by pool.
- 6:30 French supper at hotel
- Cost: $1300 includes seven nights accommodation, -two single beds to a room with modern en-suite bathroom. Single rooms available with supplement. Two meals a day and wine with supper. Six three hour a day yoga classes. An interchange of emails so we can meet each other and plan will be available.
- Not included: Transfers to and from the retreat. These can be arranged, excursions with guide or noon meal.Space is limited so please register early. A deposit of $300 is due at time of registration and the remaining amount is due May 15, 2016. Deposit is non-refundable unless you find a participant to take your place. It is highly advisable to purchase travel insurance. To register or for more information contact Ani at email@example.com.
This could be you traveling after the retreat..who knows where!!!